Monday, January 22, 2007

Pirate Queen

Pirate Queen

Rain poured down, as the ship tilted from side to side. The wind blew in the sails, making them flap and advance the boat. It reminded me of you, when I saw your brown hair cover your mesmerizing eyes, as you gazed out into the voids, looming over all alive in your crew.

Pirate Queen

When you came for me that day, I believed I was going to die. When your blade came up to my throat, I believed hell was loosed upon me. But when your eyes searched mine, I saw an encaged predator who seeks only its freedom, a way out of a curse, a way out of its solitude.

Pirate Queen

You know what else I saw? I saw a star, a star shining brighter than any other I’ve seen. I saw a flower that made my heart melt at the smell. I saw a mermaid that held irresistible temptations in her voice. And then I saw a warrior, a warrior beyond the skills of man, a plague of death.

Pirate Queen

Let me hold you closer. Let me take you up. Let me destroy your curse. This is my blood oath to you, I will not weep for the loss of my crew, nor the loss of my ship, but I will weep for you, you that taught me how to live, you that died saying farewell with a gentle kiss.

Pirate Queen

Our days were like a bed of scarlet roses. But what to say of your soft skin, your red lips, your enchanting eyes and your round breasts. There is nothing, my love, which could possibly describe you. Words fail me, and I find that nothing under the Sun can compare to thee.

Pirate Queen

Joy innumerable, joy indescribable, joy so pure that I cannot fathom it! Why did it have to end? Sadness I cannot bear, a feeling that rips my heart, this is my cry for you. Oh do I now envy the death of your murderer, so I may now be at your side.

Pirate Queen

I hear a song in the wind, it is a sweet song of melancholy and desire, but I tell you, my love, I will dedicate it to thee. I will dedicate to thee all this is worthy of thy name, all that is worthy of your face, all that is worthy of your eyes, and all that is worthy of your presence.

Pirate Queen

I follow now your ancient paths; I will lead your crew out into the wild seas, and let the greedy pay for their crimes. Let your spirit be with me. Let your hands guide me. Show me the way, show me the way. Your spirit is now with the ship.

Pirate Queen

Let them take my life from me, so we may forever haunt The Reckless. We will dance with the waves, my love. We will dance the dance of the dead; we will dance forever as one. This is my blood oath to you, I will always and forever love you, my Pirate Queen.

No comments: